First of all, we would like to thank you for visiting our website. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help, please feel free to email us via our contact page here. Whether you’re new or a seasoned pro, we’ll help you make the most of Godinterest. All you need to use Godinterest is an internet connection or a mobile phone.
Godinterest is one of the first websites with open lists. This revolutionary feature allows our users to submit new content to already published posts and vote up for the best submission.
Let’s walk through the basics.
To create an account on the web:
- Goto https://godinterest.com and find the sign-up icon or go directly to https://godinterest.com/register/
- Enter your full name and a password.
- Click Sign up for Godinterest.
- In order to verify your account, we will send you an account activation email message with a link. Click on this to authorize your account.
- Once you’ve clicked the link in the activation email, you can log in.
- Login: You can now log in using the email address and password used during the registration process.
Unleash your creativity and share your story with us!
Posts: It all begins with +CREATE. Click on the “+CREATE " button towards the top of the page to create a post. At this point, it would be a good idea to read the Godinterest Post Policy. https://godinterest.com/submit/, Editorial Policy https://godinterest.com/about/editorial-policy/, and comment policy https://godinterest.com/about/comment-policy/.
Search: To search for something, click the search icon at the top of any page on Godinterest, enter what you’re looking for and choose from the results. While typing something, you may see suggestions for what you’re looking for. If you see what you’re looking for in these suggestions, click it to save time searching.
Follow members: Like what you see? Make it a full-time thing. You can also subscribe to new posts.
Like and Comments: Like or Comment on photos or videos that strike your fancy.
Feed: Your home feed is just for you. When you first log in to Godinterest, you’ll see your home feed empty. Once you follow people, comment and like posts your homepage becomes a collection of Posts from the people you follow including your own. You’ll find lots of new ideas from your home feed, or by browsing through categories or doing searches.
Who reads my updates?
Your followers read your Posts. Anyone who runs a search for a keyword in your Post may be able to see that message. Your Posts are public by default.
Blocked accounts: If your account is blocked you won’t be able to like images, add tags to images or follow more users. You will still be able to log in and browse images on the site. Your account may be blocked due to:
- nudity / pornography content
- discriminative, xenophobic or racist content
- sensitive, disgusting or upsetting content
- spam / scam
- child abuse
- tag abuse
- fake profile
- posting in the wrong categories