Who Can Be a Godinterest Author?
Anyone! We are always interested in original contributions that add value to our community. GODINTERST – Christian blog explores faith, culture and life. Its tagline is “Let Go and Let God.” Maybe you can help!
Why Write for Godinterest?
Godinterest is the #1 community resource for Christian faith, culture and life and we appreciate hard work and overall awe inspiring posts. Your voice will be heard by the entire Godinterest community and each author can include a complete bio at the end of each published post.
What Are We Looking For?
If you are already part of our blogging community, you might already know the answer. If not, browse through the blog categories to get a feel for some of the areas we focus on.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Expertise – First and foremost it really helps if you know what you’re talking about.
- Advice – Provide hands on actionable advice. Readers should be able to walk away with actionable advice they can apply to their own lives.
- Post Type – Be a article and/or case study based.
- Credibility – Backed up with real world data/example (can be anonymized)
- Include appropriate images to guide readers.
- Blogging – This isn’t your College Assignment and University Thesis. Writing is an art form and makes use of lists and headings to break up the text.
- Following Our Guidelines – We don’t have many and it is a living document, but we do expect you to follow our guidelines when you write for us.
- There’s a huge range of topics to write on – from christian entertainment, censorship, politics, justice, outreach etc
If you’re a talented blogger and you’ve got that edge, we’d love to hear from you.
We receive a lot of proposals to write for our site and we unfortunately can’t publish them all. We’ll always read any pitch sent to us and aim to respond to everyone as quick as possible. Don’t get downhearted if you’re unsuccessful, you can always start your own blog and share your idea there.