Christianity is a serious business but everything has its funny side. After all, laughter is the best medicine – which is why we practice it religiously here at Godinterest, especially when it comes to funny quotes.
- Some things have to be believed to be seen. ~ Ralph Hodgson
- No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says. He is always convinced that it says what he means. ~ George Bernard Shaw
- I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress. ~ Ronald Reagan
- When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, ‘Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don’t believe? ~ Quentin Crisp
- Most of us spend the first six days of the week sowing wild oats, then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure. ~ Fred Allen
- Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile. ~ Billy Sunday
- A real Christian is a person who can give his pet parrot to the town gossip. ~ Billy Graham
- The good Lord didn’t create anything without a purpose, but the fly comes close. ~ Mark Twain
- The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank. ~ Dante Rossetti
- On the other hand, the Bible contains much that is relevant today, like Noah taking 40 days to find a place to park. ~ Curtis McDougall
- A Christian is a man who feels repentance on Sunday for what he did on Saturday and is going to do on Monday. ~ Thomas Ybarra
- Maybe this world is another planet’s hell. ~ Aldous Huxley
- Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich. ~ Napoleon
- I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me… they’re cramming for their final exam. ~ George Carlin
- If there were no God, there would be no atheists. ~ G. K. Chesterton
- The church is prayer-conditioned. ~ Anonymous
- The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people. ~ G. K. Chesterton
- If you use the church’s WiFi, are you receiving God’s signal? ~ Anonymous
- Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. ~ Mark Twain
- Most people would like to be delivered from temptation but would like it to keep in touch. ~ Robert Orben
- I’d rather live my whole life assuming there is a God, only to find out that there isn’t, than to live my whole life assuming there isn’t a God, only to find out there is. ~ Peter Barry
- You talk to God, you’re religious. God talks to you, you’re psychotic. ~ Doris Egan
- I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. ~ Mahatma Ghandi
- The number of followers you have doesn’t make you better than anyone else. Hitler had millions, Jesus had 12. ~ Anonymous
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. ~ Anonymous
Godinterest designs are edgy, contemporary, and made of high-quality soft fabrics. Consider it to be evangelism on the move with each piece boldly proclaiming the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. We are confident that you will experience a comfortable fit and that the designs we create are on trend. Enjoy Godinterest clothing and accessories that are very affordable as well as being a HostRooster exclusive brand!
… we have a small favour to ask. It is our mission to resource the world with relevant, practical, timely, and helpful content focused on fashion, technology, creativity, and faith. With a small blog that started in September of 2008, we’ve grown, changed, evolved, and become the community that we are today. Support Godinterest from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.
4 replies on “25 Extremely Funny Christian Thoughts To Celebrate Every Day”
Has anyone shopped at 317 Vapers Ecig Shop located in 1422 Green Rd, Suite H?
Has anybody been to Master Vapors? ;-)
how often can i tajw cbd oil
Thanks for this post. God Bless