Finding the most popular articles just got a bit simpler. Godinterest recently confirmed the global rollout of a new feature called Top Articles, which creates a list of the most talked-about posts on the social media platform.
Popular Articles is a new section inside Godinterest’s search menu. The articles included in the section will vary a bit based on the user — the section features articles that are most popular among other users that you follow.
Curating the most popular articles is also popular within third-party apps, like ifttt.
- LuckyMag: Use Your Sense Of Style To Launch A Big Fashion Career
- VentureBeat: How To Promote Your Christian Game via Social Media
- CNN: The Success Of Marketing via Image-Based Websites
- Tell a friend: Help us grow our community by inviting all of your friends and family to sign-up at: https://godinterest.com
Around the Community
- The Amazing Elephant That Can Paint
- Positively Inspiring Gospel Rap Gig By Influence Life
- We Now Allow Animated Gifs, This Post Has Just Started To Explode With Notes
Ready to see what’s happening on Godinterest?
Sign up today at Godinterest.com
… we have a small favour to ask. Hundreds of people are turning to Godinterest for open, independent, quality devotionals every day, and readers in over 50 countries around the world have subscribed to us. In these perilous times, a truth-seeking ministry like Godinterest is essential. We have no shareholders or billionaire owners, meaning our writing is free from commercial and political influence – this makes us different. When it’s never been more important, support Godinterest from as little as $1 – it only takes a minute. If you can, please consider supporting us with a regular amount each month. Thank you.