On the first day of their marriage, wife and husband agreed not to open the door for any visitor! That same day, the husbandâ€™s parents came to see them and knocked on the door. Husband and the wife looked at each other. The husband wanted to open the door, but since they had an agreement, he did not, so his parents left. After a while, the same day, the wifeâ€™s parents came visiting. Wife and husband looked at each other, and even though they had an agreement, the wife with tears on her eyes whispered and said “I canâ€™t do this to my parents”, and she opened the door! Husband did not say anything. Years passed and they had 2 boys. Afterwards, they had a third child which was a girl. The father planned a very big and lavish party for the newborn baby girl, and he invited everyone over. Later that night, his wife asked him what was the reason for such a big celebration for this baby, while we did not do so for the boys!
The Husband simply replied, “because she is the one who will open the door for me!”
One of the most beautiful things in this world is – A Father-Daughter relationship.
We now live in a culture where Dad is an equal partner in caregiving. From day one, dads are encouraged to be hands-on, changing diapers, giving baths, putting Baby to sleep and calming her cries. That presence and effort is the beginning of a very important relationship.
Daughters are so special. Â However, Â a daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men. Â It is also the reason why fathers are very influential in their daughterâ€™s lives, especially when it comes to self-esteem and decision making. Â A father may Â hold his daughterâ€™s hand for a short while, but she holds his heart forever. Â Their inside jokes and understanding for each other make them absolutely adorable.
“How Dad approaches life will serve as an example for his daughter to build off of in her own life, even if she chooses a different view of the world,” says Michael Austin, associate professor of philosophy at Eastern Kentucky University and editor of Fatherhood â€“ Philosophy for Everyone: The Dao of Daddy.
Let your heart be captivated as you go through these cute and short Â father daughter quotes.
- He is the first man she looks up to and he totally brings out the best in her. Â â€“ Unknown
- There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy. Â â€“ Unknown
- Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, youâ€™ll always be my number one man. Â â€“ Unknown
- Fathers, be your daughterâ€™s 1st love and sheâ€™ll never settle for anything less. Â â€“ Unknown
- Husbands, love your wives well, your children are noticing how you treat her. Â â€“ Unknown
- Some people donâ€™t believe in heroes but they havenâ€™t met my dad. Â â€“ Unknown
- The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother. Â â€“ Unknown
- As a daughter of the king of kings, your purpose is not to turn heads but to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father. Â â€“ Unknown
- He gives her the confidence to do things on her own and become independent.
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. â€“John Sinor
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad. Â â€“ Unknown
- When it comes to careers, a father is the first person every daughter goes to for proper guidance and advice. Â â€“ Unknown
- A real man treats his lady the same way he wants another man to treat his daughter. Â â€“ Unknown
- Iâ€™m so glad when daddy comes home, I would hug him and give him a great big kiss. Â â€“ Unknown
- Guns donâ€™t kill peopleâ€¦ dads with pretty daughters do. Â â€“ Unknown
- I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world for my God is with me. Â â€“ Unknown
- You are a daughter of an Almighty God, you are a princess destined to become a queen. Â â€“ Unknown
- No matter when a girl finds her Prince Charming, her father always remains the king of her life. Â â€“ Unknown
- A father opens doors for his daughter pulls her seat out and treats her with the utmost respect. Â He sets a daughterâ€™s expectations on how a man should treat a lady and that she should not settle for anything less. Â â€“ Unknown
- DAD â€” A sonâ€™s first hero. A Daughters first love. Â â€“ Unknown
- Fathers give the best piggyback rides. They are ready to do anything that makes their daughter smile. Â â€“ Unknown
- He dreams for you and takes pride even in your smallest achievements. Â â€“ Unknown
- He makes you feel like the most important person, most beautiful girl and the most capable person on earth. Â â€“ Unknown
Are you inspired by these cute and short father daughter quotes?
It’s ‘DAUGHTER’S WEEK’, and if you are a daughter or have a daughter who makes life worth living, by just being around – and you love her as much as your own breath. if you are proud of your daughter or being a daughter, send this to other people who have daughters or who are daughters. Daughters are angels!