We need the following details in order to publish your paper. Failure to provide the relevant details below could result in your paper not being published.
If your paper is over 20mb (type: doc,docx,zip,rar) Please send your manuscript and a copy of a form of ID (i.e. Driving License or Passport) directly to email@example.com
Benefits of submitting your paper with Godinterest
- Fast track Publication: This is for students who wish to get their paper published as soon as possible. Publishing before your deadeline can be provided.
- Peer-reviewed: Every paper we receive undergoes plagiarism check using reliable softwares along with a quick review process to analyse the quality of paper
- Open Access Journal: Every article published by Godinterest is open to access and can be used by any researchers seeking academic support.
- Widely Indexed: Godinterest is linked with various indexing platforms like Google scholar, Academia, Researcher id.
- Quality research/review papers: One of our policy includes accepting only quality papers with less plagiarism value.
- Free Magazine subscription: At the end of every issue, a magazine is sent to every author, which includes the list of all the papers published in that particular issue.
Important Points to note before you submit your paper:
- There are no submission charges for submitting your paper for review and publication.
- Author notification will be sent within 1 week, mentioning the Paper ID allotted to your paper. This will help you track your paper.
- After you submit your paper, keep an eye on your e-mail.
- Files must not be larger than 20mb
Our system operates on Artificial Intelligence built by our technical team. This helps us speed up our process and provide a rich user experience to the authors.
Important: Once submitted to Godinterest, you can not submit/present this paper anywhere else. Neither this paper will be withdrawn nor will be presentable in any other journal/conference/magazine or any media without the permission of Godinterest.
Here is a list of all publication types which are supported by Godinterest. Visible meta fields describes which fields of each type are used in publication lists.
|Type||BibTeX Type||Main Fields||Visible Meta Fields|
|article||article||author, title||journal, volume, number, pages, year, isbn/issn, note|
|book||book||author, title||edition, publisher, address, year, isbn/issn, note|
|booklet||booklet||author, title||howpublished, address, edition, year, isbn/issn, note|
|collection||collection||editor, title||edition, publisher, address, year, isbn/issn, note|
|conference||conference||author, title||booktitle, volume, number, series, organization, publisher, address, year, isbn/issn. note|
|inbook||inbook||author, title||editor, booktitle, volume, number, pages, publisher, address, edition, year, isbn/issn, note|
|incollection||incollection||author, title||editor, booktitle, volume, number, pages, publisher, address, year, isbn/issn, note|
|inproceedings||inproceedings||author, title||editor, booktitle, pages, organization, publisher, address, year, isbn/issn, note|
|manual||manual||author, title||editor, organization, address, edition, year, isbn/issn, note|
|mastersthesis||mastersthesis||author, title||school, year, isbn/issn, note|
|misc||misc||author, title||howpublished, year, isbn/issn, note|
|online||online||author, title||editor, organization, year, urldate, note|
|periodical||periodical||editor, title||issuetitle, series, volume, number, year, urldate, isbn/issn, note|
|phdthesis||phdthesis||author, title||school, year, isbn/issn, note|
|presentation||misc||author, title||howpublished, address, date, note|
|proceedings||proceedings||author, title||howpublished, organization, publisher, address, edition, year, isbn/issn, note|
|techreport||techreport||author, title||school, institution, address, number, year, isbn/issn, note|
|unpublished||unpublished||author, title||year, isbn/issn, note|
Godinterest Christian magazine is on a mission to tip the scale and shed more light in dark places, please join and support us.