The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!
According to most philosophers, God in making the world enslaved it. According to Christianity, in making it, He set it free. God had written, not so much a poem, but rather a play; a play he had planned as perfect, but which had been left to human actors and stage-managers, who had since made a great mess of it.
Read, study, ransack, think, speak, listen – and let us never forget to pray. God lives. He is near. He is real. He is not only aware of us but cares for us. He is our Father. He is accessible to all who will seek Him.
Here’s a look at 36 major attributes and qualities of God that the Bible teaches.
- “God is a Family.” (Ephesians 3:14-15).
- “God Is Eternal.”
- “God is Holy.”
- “God is Wise.”
- “God is Wonderful.”
- “God Is Righteous and Just.”
- “God is CEO of the Universe.”
- “God is Supreme Lawgiver.”
- “God Is Omnipresent (Present Everywhere).”
- “God was not voted in and he cannot be voted out.”
- “God Bestows His Blessings without Discrimination.”
- “God Is Self-Sufficient and Self-Existent.”
- “God Is Omnipotent (All Powerful).”
- “God Is Omniscient (All-Knowing).”
- “God loves each of us as if there were only one of us..”
- “God in His love always wills what is best for us.”
- “God proved His love on the Cross.”
- “God Is Unchanging or Immutable.”
- “God loves us too much to indulge our every whim.”
- ‘God Is Infinite.”
- “God is Sufficient.”
- “God Is Faithful.”
- “God Reveals Himself in His Word.”
- “God Is True and Truth.”
- “God Is Good.”
- “God Is Merciful and Gracious.”
- “God Is Love.”
- “God is Devouring Fire.”
- “God Is Spirit.”
- “God Is Light.”
- “God Is Triune or Trinity.”
- “God Created the Complete Hierarchy of Angels.”
- “God is Alpha and Omega.”
- “God is God.”
- “God is the Great Healer (Matthew 9:12).”
- “God is Wonderful.”
At God’s command, amazing things happen. And because He is wonderful everything He does is wonderful. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. The Word of God is an absolute necessity. (For further reflection, see Luke 24:45; Acts 16:14; 2 Kings 6:17; Matthew 16:17; 11:2-6; 11:27.)Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in